At IHG, everyone has room to be themselves. That's what makes our hotels and offices the energetic, passionate and special places they are to work in.
Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Mai Khao Beach is an International resort to the tranquil northwest coast of Phuket, embracing the pristine and scenic Mai Khao Beach. With unique Thai
hospitality, we cater for all types of travelers, from couples on a peaceful romantic getaway, to families seeking the perfect holiday, or for those requiring an executive retreat. Guests can
experience a variety of lifestyle activities together with recreational facilities and indulge in our sophisticated cuisine. With the resort located directly on the beachfront, you are ensured a truly memorable stay with real value.
Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Mai Khao Beach has the perfect selection of restaurants and bar featuring both local specialties and international cuisine, inspiring a cosmopolitan dining experience. Whether it is a casual lunch by the poolside, a seafood extravaganza buet or a romantic candle light dinner at our beachfront restaurant, your culinary experience will be
We've got an exciting opportunity for Director of Sales to join our team.
Job details :
You'll report directly to the Director Sales & Marketing. Required Skill/Qualification 1. At least bachelor degree in any field 2. At least 5 years experience in directing and leading sales and marketing team of international companies with preference of hospitality industry. 3. Experience in sales center, sales account management, revenue management, event booking center management, marketing communication, with good knowledge of hotel operations and management. 4. Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills 5. Strong driven for results and leadership 6. Innovative and people management 7.Good connection and networking with the industrial bodies.
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following things we're looking for :
- Thai Nationality
- At least bachelor degree in any field
- At least 5 years experience in directing and leading sales and marketing team of international companies with preference of hospitality industry.
- Experience in slaes center, sales account management, revenue management, event booking center management, marketing communication, with good knowldedg eof hotel operations and management.
- Proficiency in english communication and presentation skills
- Strong driven for results and leadership - Innovative and people management - Good connect and networking with the industrial bodies. And, in return we'll give you an attractive financial and benefits package including,duty meals, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
At IHG, we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and providing Room to grow
So what's your passion? Please get in touch by clicking 'Apply Online' now!