Evans is the leading UK specialist fashion brand for women 20 to 45 years old wearing a UK size 14-32. To keep delighting our customers, we are constantly striving to exceed their expectations; through our head-turning fashion, second to none service and proportion-perfect fit.
Job details :
Working with the operations and brand merchandising teams you will manage the marketing services function to support the brand and ensure that all above and below the line materials are delivered within budget and that the content and quality of all communications enhance the brand and grow the business in line with brand objectives. This will include campaigns for existing and new stores, building and maintaining media relationships and ensuring effective communications with agencies in all markets.
You will have/be:
• A minimum of 5 years' marketing management experience
• A degree level qualification in marketing
• Experience of developing marketing plans, advertising and promotions for the fashion/retail industry
• Good communication, management and organisational skills
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
Experience in retail marketing is an advantage.