We work hard for our customers and our teams. As a manager at Love’s, we empower you to be owner-operators and allow you to manage all aspects of your location. With a growing organization, the opportunities for career growth are endless. There’s no better time to join us!
Job details :
You will run the store, restaurant. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment. One moment you’ll be in the store, the next minute jumping on the line to help out in the restaurant. It will be your job to make sure we promote sales growth through merchandise execution, ensuring your teams are well trained and delivering world-class service in the location to deliver on “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”
If you’re good with our requirements, we’d really like to hear from you.
• Can you work flexible shifts—including nights, weekends, and holidays?
• Do you have 2 or more years in retail, travel stop or c-store, big box, grocery, or department store management experience?
• Do you have 2 or more years’ experience managing operations with an annual sales volume of $2 Million + in sales?
• Do you have 2 or more years’ experience effecting and deciphering budgets and P&L statements?
• Do you have 2 or more years’ experience supervising and training 5-10 employees?
• Do you have a valid Driver License?
• Are you considered to be at an intermediate level with computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel