A Premium Office Manager manages the day-to-day office operations, management and performance of an HandR Block tax office. The Premium Office Manager serves as the front-line manager responsible for office growth, leadership and development. A Premium Office Manager is generally responsible for all aspects of a large size tax office operation.
Job details :
• Ensuring outstanding client service
• Setting office goals and driving performance to exceed goals
• All office operations, local marketing, recruiting and staffing
• Supervising, training, and coaching of all tax office associates
• Investigate and resolve employee concerns (with HR support)
• Advise & counsel direct reports on tax compliance requirements
• Implementing company policies and ensuring compliance
• Serving as a role model for associates on business development
• Being a knowledgeable resource on tax products and topics
• Prepare accurate and complete tax returns for clients, as needed
• Assisting the District Manager in plan to achieve client retention and revenue goals
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in Business or other related field OR an equivalent combination of education and experience, and meeting all continuing education requirements of the position.
Skills and Experience
2-3 years of supervisory experience in a customer service environment.
Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate in person.
Strong customer service skills to ensure an outstanding end-to-end client experience.
Good decision-making skills and the ability to function well under stress while working in a fast-paced environment.
Strong administrative and organizational skills to plan, manage, and execute day-to-day office operations.
Demonstrated aptitude for business plan execution and desire to grow the business.
Must possess or demonstrate supervisory skills sufficient to guide associates, as well as demonstrate core leadership behaviors to grow and develop associates.
Successful completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course or Tax Knowledge Assessment, and having passed the examination with a grade of 80% or better.
Two to three years in a Tax Professional position.
Understanding and previous use of TPS and other applicable software.